Saturday, March 31, 2012

C4K Summary Post

My C4K Summary Post for March

This is the main picture on the class blog:
picture




I was asked to post on class 12's blog and I chose Kaitlyn's post. She is a very interesting girl and I was glad to get to read and comment on her post. Class 12 does a lot of blogging they have posted so many new things since my first visit its amazing. The post by Kaitlyn was "Are Christmas Present". In her post she talked about the excitement she felt and seen as she visited class 12. She talked about how happy the children were to share their stories and how she enjoyed listening to them. the class also gave everyone nicknames and she loved her nickname. She doesn't mention it though in this post. She also mentions the singing that she heard and how she wanted them to take care of her and keep her update on what the class continues to learn and the things they choose to do. She had a few grammatical errors, but all around her post was great. I respond by showing my interest for what she had posted and how excited she was with class 12. I also let her know my interest and the things I enjoyed. I agreed with the nickname part because me and my friends always love giving each other nicknames and them sticking with us forever.

Link to Class 12's blog


picture

No comments:

Post a Comment